We are excited to share some images of the Senior School sports courts resurfacing that took place throughout late February and into March.
These images show the evolution from what they looked like before, during the process and the finished product, complete with fresh, new markings for various sports. Don’t they look great?
The next big project will be the updating and refreshing of the Senior School Library. The Library Refurbishment Project aims to reimagine the Library as a more comprehensive Resource Centre. The plan is to:
- create a welcoming, open and inclusive environment
- improve the light, flow and feel of the space
- create a progressive learning hub model that aligns to contemporary teaching and learning strategies
- deliver an informal hub for students with the creation of casual study zones, library lab, bookable spaces, hang out spaces, study pods, etc
- create a gateway to knowledge and a hub of school activity
- provide a range of spaces to allow students/staff to retreat as individuals or enjoy collaborative spaces for dynamic, shared activities. Photo at top: Freshly resurfaced sports courts at the Senior School.