We are proud to launch our Scholarship and Bursary Program, with applications for 2023 now open until 25 June 2021. This Program both recognises high achievers across a range of disciplines and provides an opportunity for young women who may not otherwise have been able to attend the School. We hope to nurture brave-hearted girls and young women to embody the School’s values of inclusion, courage and integrity. Current and prospective students from Years 5 to 11 are welcome to apply through our website.
As part of this program, our Admissions team will be hitting the road in May and June for our meet-and-greet tour across regional New South Wales. We invite past, present and future members of the CGGS community to learn more about the School, our Boarding House offering and the Scholarship and Bursary Program.
If you know of somebody in the following regions who might like to attend, please forward this article to them and invite them to register and bring a friend:
- Thursday, 20 May – Jindabyne
- Saturday, 22 May – Braidwood
- Thursday, 3 June – Griffith (in conjunction with the Boarding Schools Expo)
- Friday, 4 June – Wagga Wagga (in conjunction with the Boarding Schools Expo)
- Thursday, 10 June - Southern Highlands
- Thursday, 17 June – Goulburn (morning) and Yass (evening)