- About Us
- Junior School (active page)
- Senior School
Fees and Child Care Subsidy
The following programs offered by Canberra Girls Grammar School are Child Care Subsidy (CCS) approved:
- Early Learning Centre Before School Care
- Early Learning Centre Reception and Pre-Prep programs
- Early Learning Centre After School Care
- Early Learning Centre Holiday Program
- Junior School After School Care
- Junior School Holiday Program
All fees for these programs are payable fortnightly in arrears, and must be paid via direct debit.
From 2 July 2018, the Child Care Subsidy (CCS) was implemented. CCS supports parents with children aged 0-13 with the cost of care. CCS is paid directly to the service.
To access the new Child Care Subsidy, you must-
Step 2. Link myGov to Centrelink. You can do this under Services.
Step 3. Select Centrelink and complete the Child Care Subsidy Assessment.
Step 4. Following successful enrolment in a service, confirm your child’s enrolment on myGov.
For more information, please visit https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/child-care-subsidy