- About Us
- Junior School
- Senior School
- Community (active page)
P&F Small Grants
The CGGS Parents and Friends Association (P&F) offers small grants of up to $15,000 to further its objective of supporting opportunities for parents to be involved in the school community. Any group associated with the School may apply for a grant.
Any group associated with the School may apply for a grant. Therefore, if you are associated with sporting teams, Friends of Music, co-curricular activities and groups, etc., please pass this information on and encourage them to apply.
Please pay special attention to the ‘Notes for Applicants’ contained on the second page of the application.
In 2017, grants exceeding $20,000 were awarded to the following recipients:
- English Faculty - a grant to support the Empathy and Imagination Symposium: The Power of Storytelling seminar.
- Senior School Library - a grant to support the Libary’s new magazine racks
- Music Faculty - a grant to support the Junior School timpani drums and grand piano initiative, proudly in conjunction with Friends of Music
- PDHPE Faculty - a grant to fund new resuscitation equipment
- Pastoral Care - a grant to support the ‘Chill Pill’ initiative
- Sailing - a grant to purchase a new sailing boat