- About Us
- Admissions (active page)
- Junior School
- Senior School
CGGS Scholarships and Bursary Program
"Young women come to the school [so] that they may become more and more their best selves."
Mother Emily Harriet Elizabeth Ayckbowm, founder of the Anglican order of the Sisters of the Church
Canberra Girls Grammar School has a long and proud tradition of providing education opportunities for young women across ACT and surrounding regional, rural and remote areas.
Our school is committed to the education of girls from diverse backgrounds and to ensure every opportunity is afforded to girls with high potential and capability, who otherwise might not be able to attend Canberra Girls Grammar.
With the support of The Gabriel Foundation, our school continues the legacy of providing girls access to a world-class education, irrespective of their family's means or circumstances. The Foundation aims to strengthen our community by advancing educational prospects for all.
Canberra Girls Grammar offers scholarships & bursaries to young women who demonstrate:
- proven academic excellence
- consistent and sound academic progress
- an outstanding aptitude for music
- proven excellence in sporting, cultural or co-curricular pursuits
- commitment to service or leadership at school and across the wider community
- an ability to make a positive and significant contribution to the life of the school and wider community
If you have any questions:
Call or email our Admissions team
T: 02 6202 6420