We will virtually open the doors to our award-winning Early Learning Centre (ELC) on Saturday, 20 June at 9.30am. This experience will give ‘visitors’ the opportunity to gain an insight into what a typical day at the ELC looks like for children aged three to five.
If you know of a family considering early childhood education, please invite them to join us at the virtual open day, which will take place on a live and interactive platform.
Live sessions start at 9.30am and include:
- Curriculum - Gain an insight into the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program (IB PYP) for children aged three to five years of age
- Classroom and daily activity structure
- Links between the classroom and home
- Outside School Hours Care and Holiday Program
- Transitioning to the Junior School
- Live Q & A session
Register by Thursday, 18 June 2020 or contact our Admissions team on 02 6202 6420 or email@example.com for more information about the ELC.