P&F Small Grants
Photo above: New magazine racks in the Senior School Library which were funded through the P&F Small Grants initiative.
The CGGS Parents and Friends Association (P&F) offers small grants of up to $15,000 to further its objective of supporting opportunities for parents to be involved in the school community. Any group associated with the School may apply for a grant.
In 2017, grants exceeding $20,000 have been awarded and we are delighted to announce the following recipients:
- English Faculty - a grant to support the Empathy and Imagination Symposium: The Power of Stories seminar.
- Senior School Library - a grant to support the Libary’s new magazine racks
- Music Faculty - a grant to support the Junior School timpani drums and grand piano initiative, proudly in conjunction with Friends of Music
- PDHPE Faculty - a grant to fund new resuscitation equipment
- Pastoral Care - a grant to support the ‘Chill Pill’ initiative
- Sailing - a grant to purchase a new sailing boat