The Canberra Girls Grammar School (CGGS) community warmly embraces international students who are encouraged to participate fully in school life. CGGS is committed to ensuring overseas students settle in comfortably and are well-supported during their stay.
The majority of our international students choose to live in our Boarding House to experience the benefits of living and learning in Canberra and of belonging to a community.
Canberra Girls Grammar School currently has Agency Agreements with:
- iEducation & Training Group, Hong Kong and China.
- GZL International Consultants Co., Ltd, Mainland China.
- AusEd UniEd International Pty Ltd Trading As AUG, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and China.
For more information on the CGGS International Student Policy, please contact the Admissions Office.
To view our International Student Policy 2016, click here.
CGGS is registered and approved to teach international students under the following legislation and provisions:
- the ACT Education Act, 1937 and the Education (Overseas Students) Act, 2000 (amended in 2007)
- the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (as amended in 2007).
CRICOS provider number 01294F.